Work at Seabourne
We're looking for talented, multi-dimensional consultants to join our team.
Why you should work for us.
We are a team of experienced consultants and engineers brought together by a shared desire for great clients, engaging work, and lots of flexibility.
No drama. Just an effective, effecient group of like minded technologists. We love delivering more than the customer expects, ahead of schedule.
As part of our team, you'll get to work on a range of different projects, using the latest technologies, all with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Our most successful employees have these attributes in common.
- A love for data, and a need to solve tough technology problems with elegant solutions.
- A degree with a major or minor in science, music, art or humanities.
- At least 5 years of consulting/contracting experience.
- Proven commitment to using and contributing to open source projects.
- Ability to be self-directed, while working with multiple people on different projects simultaneously.
- Need to work on different things at once.
4 Day Workweek
We work Monday through Thursday. We've learned how to be as productive in four days as most people are in seven.
Flexible Office Space
Work at home, or at an office. We pay for the space that makes you most productive.
Cutting Edge Technology
We offer the latest technology, and a generous R&D budget to each employee.